From:
Margery Forrest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 1997 21:06:31 -0400
Hi Lactnetters:
        Wanted to let you in on our conversation re: pubLic
breastfeeding.  (my face is STILL red over that typo!)

> On Wed, 20 Aug 1997, Anne Robb wrote:
>
> Margie,
        I LOVED the way you put this!!! I will ask your permission
to use this way of looking at bfing as a normal socially acceptable
bodily function!!!

         Anne E. Robb, MAT, LLLL
        Off on a Tangent, Oregon, USA
        mailto:[log in to unmask]