From:
Karyn-grace Clarke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2007 14:46:09 -0500
Whoa...what a story.  My heart goes out to this mother.  I simply cannot
believe how she and her child have been treated by health care
*professionals*...it simply defies reason.

A couple things that jump out at me when reading the mother's account are
[i] Has the child been allergy tested?

[ii] Has the mother ever attempted an elimination diet or even just removing
common suspicious foods from *her* diet (such as dairy)?

[iii] Given what the mother has said, this seems like a very sick child, and it
would appear that, so far, her health care community has overlooked the
forest for the trees...in that vein, has this child ever had any xrays or other
procedures that would be able to diagnose blockage or other abnormality in
the GI tract?  If not, is this an avenue worth seeking?

[iv] Has she considered seeking health care advice from a natropathic doctor
or other alternative provider?