Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 2010 13:48:50 -0400
A colleague has sent the following information to me regarding what we can do to stop the Google Ad connection between the term lactation consultant and the Abbott "Feeding Expert" result. Go to http://adwords.google.com/support/aw/bin/request.py?display=form&contact_type=tiaff and copy this link location http://similac.com/feeding-nutrition/baby-feeding-expert. The button you want to select is: "This ad's landing page doesn't offer what the ad said it would offer." Then comment in your own words as to why the ad is misleading. Each person should do this only once. Hopefully, enough of a protest will cause Google to stop allowing this ad to come up when the term lactation consultant is entered.

Marsha Walker, RN, IBCLC
Weston, MA