From:
Jenny Doncon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 2010 12:31:58 +0800
Hi Aimee

I'm sorry I don't have any evidence to use to back it up, why oh why
can't the doctors use their own eyes.  I mean what is she going to
substitute the breast milk with, some sort of formula?

Anyway, I know of a mum on the EPers email list who exclusively
expressed and EBM fed her baby for about 2 years, can't remember
exactly.  If you like I'll post a request for her to contact you, I
can't actually remember her name.  The amazing thing about this mum is
that she expressed fresh milk for her bub for those two years, so she
would express each feed as it came up and just put it directly into
the feeding tube.  If you are interested you could pass the EPers list
details onto the mum too:    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EPers/

I know this isn't exactly what you are after, but it is the closest I
know of.

Jenny

Jenny Doncon
Breastfeeding Counsellor, IBCLC, Australia

(read my expressing story here: http://www.lrc.asn.au/forum/viewtopic.php?t=41257
  and my weaning diary here http://www.lrc.asn.au/forum/viewtopic.php?t=40015)