From:
"Dr. Tom Hale" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 1998 15:49:21 -0500
Dear Friends:

I will be signing off Lactnet for the next several months while I get a
number of projects underway including my book.

I have recently built a WEB page that I invite you to take a look at and
participate.  Within this web page, I have created a set of forums where
individuals can pose and receive answers to their questions.  These then are
left visible for others to peruse and learn.  Please join in and pose your
questions and receive answers from other participants (I have neither the
time nor the expertise to answer all questions, so join in).  I will soon be
adding new updated CHAT software and other features.

If you enter the Professional Forum section, you'll find lots of neat stuff
by authors such as K.Auerbach, Jack Newman, K.Dettwyler, and myself.  You
might even find St. Johns' Wort.

http://neonatal.ttuhsc.edu/lact/

Until later.

Tom Hale