From:
Chris Hafner-Eaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 09:53:35 -0800
I just have to add this use for ABM...compost.  Believe it or not, it
doesn't rain where I live in Oregon during the months of July-Sept, so I've
used ABM mailed to me to wet down my compost pile.  Once I tried it on my
closed system of red worms (my indoor composter) and IT KILLED THEM.  It
doesn't seem to have any effect other than wetting on the outdoor compost
pile. 'Thought you'd all appreciate this novel use.  Of course, it's not as
direct as my former co-Leader's approach (punch holes in them and send them
back postage due).

Chris Hafner-Eaton, PhD, MPH, IBCLC, CHES
HSR & Educational Consultant   email: [log in to unmask]