Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2008 16:54:03 -0700
Donna

You wrote it perfectly, except that I was not on a Kibbutz.  i would sigh or think a sigh or feel a sigh as I would sit down to nurse, I was able to just relax and be with my baby.  I most especially would feel this way after coming home from work or being away for a time period, short or long.

I too would love to have that back.  I was one of those moms that would get a little gentle "high" with nursing, especially the first year or two.  Like that moment when your strong pain pills take effect, or when versed is taking effect.  There are days, now, as a single mom, when it seems that the entire weight of the world is on my shoulders, that I would love to have that instant calm, everything will be all right moment of nursing.

Joylyn Souter