From:
Maureen Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 1996 15:34:11 -0400
I was recently informed that our public health agency has funding for a
professionally developed breastfeeding display. Until now the nurses have
put together laminated posters of breastfeeding mothers and a few catchy
pro-breastfeeding  statements on display panels.

I would like input from those of you who have breastfeeding displays that
you are proud of. What are they like? Do you have photos to share? What is
included in your display? What kind of feedback have you received from the
public? Are there one or more ideas included- what are they?

We are just about to start exploring what we want to have. The display will
likely be most often used to increase knowledge/awareness in the general
public and I would expect it would be staffed most of the time. However
sometimes we may want to reach a specific audience such as physicians, and
we may want to leave it unstaffed at times.

I look forward to hearing from many of you. Please e-mail me privately. If
you have photos to share, please let me know and I'll send my mailing address.

Thanks

Maureen Kennedy PHN IBCLC