From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 1996 19:11:49 -0400
I received this recently, and I think that you should all be aware of this
presence.
Kathleen

-----

-----------------------
A little while ago, I posted some information on how I am trying to spearhead
the removal of formula at my hospital.
Yesterday I recieved a visit from the formula rep and his district manager.
First let me say that I was instrumental in having product information banned
from our facility, so there's no affection of any kind between us (civil
speaking terms and only when needed) I am sure he feels the same about me. I
have not spoken with him in almost 2 years.  So I was really caught by
surprise at his sudden appearence in my office. Plus bringing the district
manager was really odd.
What brought him? He heard *Through some of his sources * about my project.
The only place I have talked about this project (outside of my office) is on
lactnet. I pushed a couple of times for more information on how he heard but
he was very vague. He came well prepared with articles pertaining to  every
topic we shared on Lactnet.
I'm telling you it felt really creepy!!  We are being watched.
--

Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC, LLLeader, co-owner Lactnet, LLLOL, Corgi-L
LACTNET WWW site: http://www.mcs.com/~auerbach/lactation.html