From:
Stephen David <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 08:19:29 +0930
I had to reply to Kathleen's observation with one of my own.
We were flying home the other day and a family walked across the
tarmac to get on the plane... Dad, holding a toddler and mum,
breastfeeding her baby. That's right, all the way across to the plane,
down the aisle as they went to their seats and as the plane took off.
She looked so calm, confident and dignified and no-one said a word! It
was a lovely moment for mothering - naturally.
Querida

Querida David. Alyangula, NT. Australia
NMAA Counsellor, NT Correspondence Group
Editor 'Upfront'.  NT Publications review team
Email: [log in to unmask]