Date:
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 12:14:16 +0000
Has anyone any information about using the antidepressant cipramil,
other name citalopram while breastfeeding?  I think it may be similar to
Prozac.
It is not in Hale, a British drug book says there is no information and
the archives have not been replying to me. I always try to search the
archives while America is asleep to save time but this time still no
luck! Wendy Jones, have you any info on this?
Thanks,
Carolyn Westcott RN IBCLC in the U.K.
--
-