From:
Karleen Gribble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 18:28:39 +1000
Is anyone else amazed at the timing on Lacnet?

We've had the very interesting conversation on Dioxins in breastmilk (and the body) and just today someone who works in a govt health body here in Australia and is on another list that I am on (not BF related) asks me what I know about dioxin contamination of breastmilk. Well I could sound like I knew something (and in fact I did know something) because of Lactnet.
Thanks Guys. Aint the timing great!!

Karleen Gribble
Australia
Who has initials but finds she usually only uses them when she's feeling insecure!