From:
judy knopf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jul 1999 11:10:42 +0300
Hello Lactnet from Beer Sheva, Israel. Hope this finds everyone fine. I
received this post from the Women's Health Center of Ben Gurion University
here in Beer Sheva about Paget's Disease of the nipple. I assume this
could affect lactating women, so am passing it on since I have never neard
of it, but am not a health professional. Since I am NOMAIL, I would
appreciate hearing comments on Paget's via personal email:
TIA, Judy Knopf