From:
"Patricia J. Ellis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 16:06:50 -0700
I would contact Dr Hale by phone or fax or email per his title page, contact
Dr. Lawrence at Lactation Education Resources (sorry I have misplaced
number--I will get back to you), and perhaps the Academy of Breastfeeding
Medicine.  Will email specifics Mon!
Sincerely,
Patricia Ellis RN, MA, IBCLC
NJ