Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 17:19:26 EST
Dear Lactnetters,

I am posting this request for my colleague, Bree Warner, who is working on
research  about breastmilk for her Masters in Nutritional and Health Sciences
at the University of Guelph in Ontario, Canada.  Presently she is very
interested in anecdotal/personal stories of adult use of human milk for
medicinal and therapeutic reasons.  If you can send her any information, she
is very grateful.  Please send it to her personally at [log in to unmask]
Thanks,
Kathy Bodden, RN, BScN, IBCLC