Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 17:16:52 EST
In a message dated 03/28/2000 1:35:03 PM Pacific Standard Time, Rachael
writes:

<< Are there any healthy individuals out there who routinely count, measure,
weigh or otherwise quantify their own food intake?  And then, the counterpart
question, are there any such people who do this for their own OUTPUT?  And
are there any of you who do not engage in these practices who CAN NOT TELL
when you are over- or undereating? >>

Probably not quite that way; but how many of us weigh ourselves daily to be
sure we haven't over eaten or (undereaten for some)?  Our culture still has
us numbers conscious in terms of our food consumption as adults...

Gretchen Andrews, BA, IBCLC
private practice, Redlands, CA USA