From:
Janice Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2007 12:36:15 -0600
I will use Lynette's passionate speech as an excuse to post another reminder
about the YouTube photo montage I made from photos from various Nurse-Ins I
have been involved with.

Its had over 12,000 hits - I invite you to view it (or watch it again) and
pass it around to everyone you know.  It has gotten very positive reviews,
and I think it expresses the positive and powerful message of moms taking
back their power in breastfeeding their children.

Nurse-Ins across America

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmgLgIUB2T4

Janice Reynolds