From:
Debbie Codding <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Aug 1998 17:08:47 -0700
I have a personal note about this - when I have a let down, not only do
they hurt but I have an overwhelming feeling of sleepiness that, if I
haven't eaten in a while can actually make me gag.  I had trouble early on
with OALD / oversupply and since I got those pretty much under control
(took 4 months) the sensation isn't as bad.

Debbie Codding, RNC
Naval Hospital Guam