Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 11:18:00 -0800
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (28 lines)
In Kirkland, Washington this past Friday, I gave my first presentation on sunlight deficiency, vitamin D and breastfeeding. I have never appreciated my voice more: I had had laryngitis, was coughing, and hadn't been able to speak above a whisper for the three days prior to the symposium. Thankfully, a good microphone was soon found and my voice held out for the two presentations I had to give. At one point, I asked if any folks were participants of Lactnet. I was very pleased to see a significant number of hands go up! If any attendees of that symposium would care to share any feedback with me on my sunlight deficiency presentation and/or my culture presentation, please email me privately (I'm still nomail). I'm interested in knowing what was new to you, what you found particularly useful, what you found confusing or incomplete, what you wish I had covered that I didn't, what suggestions you have for improvement, etc. I'll be getting some summarized feedback at some point from the conference organizers, but more detail is often helpful.

And, if any of you haven't yet had the pleasure of hearing Lisa Marasco speak, I encourage you to do so. She gave two very informative presentations on insufficient milk supply.

Also, if any of you are based in Texas (specifically College Station or Waco) could you please drop me an email?

Thanks,

Cynthia

Cynthia Good Mojab, MS, IBCLC, RLC
Ammawell
Email: [log in to unmask]
Announcement only email list: [log in to unmask]

To temporarily stop your subscription: set lactnet nomail
To start it again: set lactnet mail (or digest)
To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
All commands go to [log in to unmask]

The LACTNET mailing list is powered by L-Soft's renowned
LISTSERV(R) list management software together with L-Soft's LSMTP(TM)
mailer for lightning fast mail delivery. For more information, go to:
http://www.lsoft.com/LISTSERV-powered.html

ATOM RSS1 RSS2