From:
Michael Reeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 01:38:49 -0500
Hi,
 I have been nomail for a few days, so I may be a little behind on this
thread, but I have appreciated all of the thoughts on post-partum teaching,
with so many innovative ideas.  However, I teach a prenatal class, so
whatever information I hand out is taken home, and put, well, who knows
where it ends up.  I liked alot of the ideas about refridgerator magnets,
pillow cases etc, but I am thinking that while these items might be easier
to keep track of, they are probably left at home when the couple goes to
the hospital.  Since I am counseling the English speaking women in
Switzerland, I am their only access to breastfeeding counseling in native
English.  For those of you who work in hospitals, do you think that a
luggage tag with my number on it would work?  They could put it on their
suitcase and then my number would be sure to get to the hospital with them.
 Any input?
On a light note, I just visited the Cistine Chapel in Vatican City.  I
think in the picture of the family of Hosea, that he is breastfeeding.  My
dh thinks not.  Are there any experts out there to break out deadlock??
Smiles,
Merilee Reeder
Basel, CH