From:
Jodine Chase <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2011 08:20:28 -0700
I'm so pleased to see that this is finally happening. I think it's worth taking a moment to consider the impact Lactnet members - and indeed Lactnet itself -  has had in this effort.

This Call to Action is excellent timing for those of us up here in Canada hoping to convince the folks who drafted our new recommendations for Healthy Infant Nutrition (ages 0-6 months) to use appropriate language.

(And if you are in Canada and reading this and you haven't signed our letter asking Health Canada to extend the deadline for consultation, PLEASE do so now!  - we have 450+ signatures and many are from health care professionals, but we need more of you to sign. http://www.gopetition.com/petition/42101.html )

- Jodine Chase