From:
Hoda Shawky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2014 09:57:50 -0800
Thank you for your help with my question.
Thankfully the mom is now able to produce milk. I didn't realize there
could be such a major delay in colostrum. I appreciTe your advice!

--

Hoda Shawky, RN, MSN, CPNP, IBCLC
*Owner, Baby's First Nurse*

"Whenever kindness touches something it beautifies it, and whenever it is
removed, it disfigures it."  (Prophet Muhammed, narrated by his beloved
wife Aisha)