From:
Kimberly Pincus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 20:34:01 -0500
Robert Cordes DO wrote:

> I just clipped a frenulum for the first time.
> baby is 30 hours old, mom getting very sore. I was wondering about this
> baby's frenulum last night when I saw the baby and mom was sore after 2
> feeds. I gave her until am and mom felt better but now mom is worse.
> That was about the easiest procedure I've ever done.
> The LC here is happy too.
> Rob

> LISTSERV(R) list management software together with L-Soft's LSMTP(TM)
> mailer for lightning fast mail delivery. For more information, go to:
Congratulation spread the word .It really can make such a difference.
It's such a simple procedure. don't get me wrong we don't want to over
do it but, sometimes nursing just can't coninue if the baby can't extend
the tongue and draw the areola in. In all my 9 years in private
practice I've only seen 4. Keep up the good work