Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 18:57:23 -0700
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (20 lines)
A few days ago I posted a question about a client with a child who may be diagnosed with autism, the original question only asked for bfing experience with autistic children.  When I posed the question I also included information that I thought may have been relevant regarding her search for her son's cause, in her case the search has taken her to question the MMR vaccine.  I mentioned that only in passing because I thought it may have been helpful if there were other suspected cases out there.  I did NOT mean to start a debate about this topic, I said that in my original post.  But it has been brought to my attention that I should apologize to the list for bringing up something that apparently was so drastically off topic.  I did not expect that everyone would share my view or even care for that matter, but I also didn't expect some of the rude email I received personally.  I only brought up the MMR because I thought it would be prudent to give all of the information in this case, but I have been accused of using this for my own platform in my position on vaccination. 

I still invite any links or information that anyone may have for autism to be sent to me personally at [log in to unmask], don't post them here to the list because there seem to be a few people so irritated that they feel the need to blame me for the extra email in their box.  And for everyone else who doesn't want to read about this topic as it is still coming across the list may I suggest pushing DELETE.  

Again, my apologies.  I have learned a lot from this list in the short time I have been here and hope to learn much more, but I will think twice before posting a question I have about a client. :O(

Melisa
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Did you hear? Breast is Best!
Certified Lactation Counselor
IBCLC Exam Candidate
www.nurturingmama.com  opening 02/01

The LACTNET mailing list is powered by L-Soft's renowned
LISTSERV(R) list management software together with L-Soft's LSMTP(TM)
mailer for lightning fast mail delivery. For more information, go to:
http://www.lsoft.com/LISTSERV-powered.html

ATOM RSS1 RSS2