From:
Jean Ridler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2013 20:02:25 +0200
Hi Dawn

I agree about not wanting to add any more craziness and anxiety.  It’s early
days still.  How about skin-to-skin contact and hand expressing colostrum 1
to 2 hourly during day 2 and see if things don’t turn around by day 3?  I
strongly believe in a "tincture of time" at this stage while keeping a
watchful eye on the dyad.  I have had a 53-year old induce lactation
successfully.

Kind regards

Jean Ridler  RN  RM  IBCLC
Cape Town, South Africa

set
> lactnet nomail
> 4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet
welcome