From:
Jodine Chase <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2011 07:50:41 -0700
When I last reviewed the WHO document referenced below, "Infant and young child nutrition: implementation plan" there wasn't any specific information on WHO's site about the "country and regional consultations." That was in January 2011.

I now note there is a call for public comment and the deadline is February 21, 2011.

http://www.who.int/nutrition/EB128/en/

Jodine Chase
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada