Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 12:58:44 -0400
Kathleen, I would love to know when your new book is finished. We have met
at ILCA but I am sure you do not remember.  I am glad to hear that you are
doing better, hope this continues.  I feel that the pillow MY Brest Friend
is the best one. Most all others allow the baby to roll inbetween the mom
and pillow and usually increase the chances of an incorrect latch.  Take
Care, Kate
Kate Y. Pierce RN, IBCLC
Lactation Station, Inc.
Maternity and more