From:
Laura Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jun 1999 00:34:34 -0500

Rob,
Apparently the theory is that on a traditional water bed the baby may
get lodged between the soft water mattress and the hard bed side.
However, both of my children have and do sleep in the water bed with us
since they were able to lift their own heads. They sleep in the middle,
not on the side.
I don't think this is an issue at all with the newer "soft-sided" water
beds wch look like regular mattress, but have water "tubes" inside.
Laura Wright