From:
Arly Helm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2007 20:45:59 -0700
Tomorrow I'll be interviewing Jean Halley, author of "Boundaries of Touch."
She is an "extended" breastfeeder but not a breastfeeding expert. Her book
focuses 2/3 on breast versus bottles and cosleeping.

I invite everyone/anyone to call in. Please identify your location and first
name. The number is 530-265-9555. It will be long distance. In much of
northern California, there is a toll free number, (800) 355-KVMR (5867).

Don't call from the same room your computer is playing in, or mute your
computer.

Please, I insist that everyone who calls be patient, courteous, and
reasonable. You may feel excited, but you must channel it into positive
language. I cannot stress this enough. Everyone I interview must be treated
with respect and compassion.

To listen worldwide, go to www.kvmr.org and select "Listen Live!" You'll
want to try this before 12:05 my time. To find out what the equivalent in
your own time zone is, try a world clock such as www.timeanddate.com or any
other that suits.

I am trying to have it archived and available for later listening. If no
computer gremlins get into mischief, we are set.

Arly Helm, MS, IBCLC in the HOT Sierra Nevada Mountains
Where the women are strong, the babies good-looking, and the breastfeeding
rates are above average