From:
Ruth Berkowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2012 17:53:37 +1000
Hi Ilene,

I have recently seen two mothers with prolactinoma.  Both were able
to breastfeed.  One had to be very careful as her supply has not
really regulated.  Both will probably go back on medication to stop
production, but are enjoying breastfeeding so do not have any plans to stop.

Regards,
Ruth Berkowitz
Ruth Berkowitz, IBCLC; BFHI Assessor & Educator;
Grad. Dip Counselling; ABA breastfeeding counsellor
KEW EAST VICTORIA AUSTRALIA