From:
Gayle Prehn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 22:17:27 +0000
Hi all.  Here I am again with an odd one.  I have my
first mom on domperidone.  She ordered it from New
Zealand and started it two days ago.  Baby has had
several blue/green stools since.  She said that it
wasn't the entire stool but that parts of it looked
bluish green.  This has happened twice.  Baby had
frenulum clipped yesterday, but the first stool came
before that time.  Lots of issues with this mom, BFAR
with baby with tight frenulum, so baby has had some
supplement.  I'm inclined to think it is the supplement,
but since it showed up after she started the dom, she
was concerned.  Baby seems fine, nursing much better
since the procedure.  Just wanted to know if any of you
who have more experience with dom have heard of any such
stooling from it.    Thank you in advance.  I sure
wouldn't be able to do this job without you.

Gayle Prehn, RN
Romeoville, IL