Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 13:42:24 -0800
Although I have searched the archives for the description of the tea cup
hold using "tea cup" and "flat nipples", I am unable to find a clear
description of this hold.  I wonder if it is a hold that I call something
else or if it is a new hold.  If anyone can direct me to the description, I
would appreciate it

Thanks,
/Rheta  White IBCLC