From:
"Sally A. Isaacs" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 19:52:44 EST
As an lc in a special care nursery I'd like to add my two cents about bm
storage.  I just recently became an lc in 98 and vividly remember in studying
that bm was not to be stroed in pjlastic bags because the iga was lost.  If
the infant is only getting pumped milk this is not good.  We also use the
formula company's volu-feeders i can think of it in only one way the formula
company is paying for them and the parents using them will never be buying
formula therefore its a wash for profit.