From:
"Dr. Tom Hale" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 1995 11:25:18 -0500
Marsha:

        I noted your question on the study in Boulder.  I would suggest that
this study if it exists would have to have had an IRB protocol
completed(Institutional Review Board),  which would outline the study in
Great detail.  Anyone who does human research,  Must have an IRB protocol
approved prior to doing the study.    I would suggest that you call the
University  in Boulder,  find out who the chairman of the IRB is in that
community,  and then ask for a copy of that protocol.

Tom Hale