From:
Jenni James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Apr 1998 22:03:29 +1000
Dear all, there has been some interesting responses to my post on putting
together a recipe book/ manual for HP's. on B/F. I am somewhat surprised
that there hasn't been an outpouring of ideas and requests (a' wish list'
if you like) for the essential contents of such a book???? I agree that
there a number of solutions to any given problem, but as with any other
science, offering the practitioner pathways for differential diagnosis and
appropriate treatments allow scope for more accurate care.

I am still keen to get this project up and running. So come on everyone
-medico's, LC's, midwives, counsellors, homeopaths, naturopaths (have I
missed anyone??) - stop lurking. tell me what you want in this book!
warm regards
jenni
RN RM IBCLC in private practice and mother to Daniel, Alicia, Michael,
Ashley, Leighton & Kathryn
"Learning is ever in the freshness of its youth, even for the old