From:
Cindy Curtis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 19:11:58 -0500
this was sent me to be posted on my breastfeeding stories webpage, and I
thought you all might enjoy it:

I don't have children of my own yet but I still have a story for you.  Two
weeks after I was born my mother was hospitalize and in 1973 they didn't
think I should go with my mother so that she could feed me.  Well my father
took matters into his own hand and I was taken to the La Leche League near
our home in Virginia.  I have always marveled at the love these women
showed me by giving me milk. After my mother got out of the hospital I
continued to be feed by these women for six full months.  What love I was
given by women that didn't know me, my mother, or my father.  So to all the
women who chose this good for you and remember to share.
thankfully,
Rachel

Cindy Curtis,RN,IBCLC
mailto:[log in to unmask]