From:
"Helen M. Woodman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Oct 1998 18:24:46 EDT
Babies R Us are here in UK - a new thing.  Opened my local weekly newspaper
and what did I see? - an advert saying that Babies R Us (think that is what
they are called - thrown the newspaper out now) are opening a new store within
fairly easy reach by car from me.  I live 10 miles inland on the south coast
in-between Brighton and Chichester, UK.  I will check this store out in the
next months to see whether they sell artificial milk as mentioned by someone
in the last week from the US.

Helen Woodman, NCT Breastfeeding Counsellor, Storrington, West Sussex, UK -
who has just come back from a Bf Study Day where I met Carolyn Westcott,
wonderful to be able to put a face to a Lactnetter.  Study day was held in
Dorchester, Dorset - Thomas Hardy stamping ground, 'Mayor of Casterbridge',
'Far from the Madding Crowd', etc. Dorchester is a beautiful town in a
beautiful county.
mailto:[log in to unmask]