From:
Carole Jernigan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 06:16:08 -0800
Ah yes, watch out for the nicknames you choose for
breastfeeding your infants, because if they become
nursing toddlers....we have had guests' eyebrows fly
up when my youngest announces (at bedtime) that she
"needs to have titty"!  Had I known she was going to
nurse this long, I would have picked a different "pet
name"! Maybe it's not too late to teach her another
word?  The real question is, do I care?
Carole
LC and Mama to Claire (almost 3 and still nursing) and
Emma, who self-weaned at 10 months (!!)