From:
Louis et Carole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 17:21:31 -0500
 -----Original Message-----
From:   Louis et Carole [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   Saturday, March 16, 2002 9:40 AM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        Domperidone

Here is some more info for you

The maximum dose for Domperidone is 20 mg four times per day. Don't rush to
get to that dose, always increase the medication gradually. I never stopped
the medication while I was nursing. I discovered that when I forgot a dose,
my milk supply would decrease. At its peak, my output was 4 ounces per
feeding. (Lenore Goldfarb)
For a first hand view of how domperidone affects ladies longterm...visit the
Adoptive Breastfeeding Resource Website. There are over 100 ladies there who
are in various stages of the Newman-Goldfarb Protocols. The owner of the
site has just revamped it an changed the URL to this:
<http://www.fourfriends.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php>
But the old message boards can still be found along with their archives
(Check "Nics_mom" and "Kerri" for their stories.) here:
<http://www.fourfriends.com/board/>
The search function still works at the old site but no posting is allowed.
You can contact the owner of the site, Naomi B. Duane (her email is posted
on the board) for specific email addresses.
Carole Dobrich and Lenore Goldfarb