From:
sheila stubbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2007 09:58:32 -0500
Why couldn't she scuba dive? Why is a nursing mother always considered to be
some freakish abnormality who can't eat or drink certain things - or have
any fun?

This question reminded me of a giggle we had at a La Leche League meeting a
few years back. One woman was told by her doctor she should not let her baby
continue to suckle past the feeding because he would just be "sucking air".
I laughed and said if we really carried air around in our breasts, we
wouldn't need scuba gear at all - divers could simply take a woman down into
the sea!

Sheila Stubbs

I learned the hard way to Birth the Easy Way!
www.birthingtheeasyway.tk