From:
Sima Leah Duato <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2007 11:27:19 -0500
I am doubtful of any practitioner who says they can cure everything - all
conditions and diseases.  that being said, however, when we get a mom with
compression stripes and lots of pain,and the baby had a difficult arrival due to
posterior presentation or wasn't sitting straight in the womb at delivery,  then
we send them over to a cranio-cacral therapist.  not every woman, but when
we see there is nothing in the latch that can be fixed, this does it.  it does
take about two or three sessions, but the moms leave this woman singing her
praises.  how much of it is time?  how much of it is intention?  Personally, i
went to this woman once for a problem, and after a very quick physical exam,
i felt like i do after a long workout.  There are several other things i have seen
from her, but the point is i have seen that it works.  my job is to help women
get out of pain and enjoy their breastfeeding experience.  i have never, ever
heard that someone had a bad experience with this practitioner. in this
country we are so afraid of holistic care taking away the doctors' money.  I
ALWAYS tell my clients that allopathic is good for killing disease and mending
brolen  bones.  Alternative, complementary, or holistic care is for keeping us
healthy, for boosting immunity. It is supportive in nature, and allopathic is
not.  Allopathic, or Western, medicine is absolutely necessary; but in its
place.  Thepoint is to be an "informed consumer" and not just take someone
else's word for it.  Do your own homewrk adn  be empowered.  AND
ABSOLUTELY DO NOT READ THAT QUACKERY WEBSITE.