Date:
Mon, 17 Aug 1998 10:13:45 -0400
I got a call from the radiology dept of the local urgent care.  They want
to know about the use of Isoview dye given by IV in nursing mothers.  It is
used with CATscans and IVP's.  It is non-ionic.  I can't find anything
difinitive.  Is this OK?

Also, I know that there was a discussion of the cause of soapy tasting milk
a while back but a search of the archives turned up nothing.  What causes
it and what if anything can be done to prevent it.

Thanks,

Lori Werrell, IBCLC
Just back from vacation and I think I left my brain there