From:
Evi Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 1996 23:23:00 GMT
Chris Dobkins and I just initiated a new LACTNET tradition - LACT - shop. You meet, maybe eat and then shop!!!!  While you are wherever you are , you check out the breastpumps and run down the formula aisles screaming "poison ! stay away !".

Chris took me to our venerated K- MART and local giant supermarket to buy some things for my mother's return home.  She was released after two weeks in the hospital and they still don't know what is wrong, let us hope that it is just your generic 85 year old aging process.  Thanks to all of you who e-mailed me good wishes - looks like they worked.

Evi and Chris in the Bronx, until Chris escapes over the George Washington Bridge