From:
Anne and Mike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 1998 22:30:07 -0400
I too am curious about the great claims being made on that new little
A....t hand pump. And has anyone else besides me seen Hollister's new
Purely Yours pump yet? It LOOKS disppointing. I was expecting something
like the PNS. This looks so little...the pressure is 200 Hg not 230. The
suction goes up to 60 cycles per minute butI was really surprised how small
it looks. Why would they make a pump weaker than the PNS/ Or do those of
you with more experience think this is OK????
Anne Merewood