From:
"Dr. Arun Nair" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 1997 07:05:45 +0400
Dear All,

The mail server here crashed and I have not been getting any mail for the
last 1 week or so. Meanwhile I realise there has been a lot of request for
the "hypoglycemia protocol" that I mentioned in my last posting to lactnet.
I am therefore posting the file containing the protocol for all those
interested. Sorry for not responding individually. However I would
appreciate comments and ideas to improve the same.

Sincerely

Arun Nair----------

----------
> From: Automatic digest processor <[log in to unmask]>
> To: Recipients of LACTNET digests <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: LACTNET Digest - 1 Nov 1997 to 2 Nov 1997 - Special issue
> Date: Monday, November 03, 1997 2:12 AM

> Topics in this special issue:
>
>   1. Re syndromes and case studies
>   2. Formula Sales
>   3. mag sulfate
>   4. fluconazole
>   5. Academy of BF Medicine.www site?
>   6. Premature lactogenesis
>   7. Pitocin and NST Clarification
>   8. Lois Arnold?
>   9. Spanish speaking trainer and counselor
>  10. breast surgery
>  11. fussy baby
>  12. oxytocin
>  13. thanks
>  14. Simultaneous simian breastfeeding
>  15. sadness during the MER
>  16. I am "too passionate" about breastfeeding!
>

> To post a note  to the 1500+ subscribers of  LACTNET, send your note to
> To change your subscription options as in those listed below, send
computer
> commands listed below, via e-mail to:

>      To restart mail after being nomail -------------- SET LACTNET MAIL
>         For Information on other commands------------    HELP