From:
Ann Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 08:34:35 EDT
Jack, I have been behind on reading my posts so it has been awhile since your
post.  I thought as I caught up on the reading someone would have responded
to your question (and maybe some did privately).
How often does this engorgement occur?  Does the breast get completely soft
and comfortable or is there always a degree of fullness?  Is this equal
engorgement in both breast and at the same time?  Do the breast feel fullness
all over or are there particular areas that are firm?  What does she do when
this occurs?  Has she had any hx of procedures that would impede on the
drainage of the lymphatic system?
She may get some help by seeking someone trained in Manual Lymph Drainage.

I'd like to hear if you got any assistance with this case and how she is
doing.
Ann Perry RN IBCLC
Boston, MA