From:
Deanne Francis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 May 1999 09:44:44 -0600
For any of you Lactnetters who are connected with Level III NICU units.

I am currently rewriting the breastfeeding teaching module and test for all
our NICU nurses.   If any of you are willing to share, I would love to take
a look (not copy) some which are already done, so I don't have to completely
reinvent the wheel.  The one we have needs help.  When I get mine done, I
would be happy to share.
Our protocols are great, and the algorithm for breastfeeding progression is
working well, but the teaching module is poor.
Thanks in advance.  Please email me privately if you are willing to share.
Deanne Francis, R.N.  IBCLC, LCCE