From:
"Ana Rita Guzmán, LLL Leader" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 1997 14:08:04 -0400
Subj:   July 6th Article on California Breastfeeding Law
Date:   97-07-24 14:03:50 EDT
From:   Desplazada
To:     AriannaHuf

Dear Ms. Huffington,

Thank you for your wonderful article, "Common sense at odds with
`breastaphobia' " which I found on the Web pages for the Chicago Sun-Times.
 I applaud your courage in:

1. Publicly supporting breastfeeding in our formula oriented culture;

2. Criticizing your fellow Republicans who voted against the California
legislation; and

3. Identifying yourself as a woman who breastfed her children for two
years---unfortunately, an atypical choice in our society.

Your children are truly blessed to have had the benefit of your nurturing
care.  Breastfeeding mothers and babies all over the U.S. are fortunate to
have your support.

Gratefully,
Ana Rita Guzman, RN JD
And mother of two children who both breastfed publicly for more than two
years!