From:
Nancy Holtzman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2013 09:22:04 -0600
Hi Lisa and all,
I have a free webinar that covers this topic in great detail on the Isis Parenting Breastfeeding Support page. http://www.isisparenting.com/page/webinarsbreastfeeding#bftravel

Traveling, Working & Pumping for the Breastfeeding Mom
Learn more about:

 *   Planning for a business trip without baby
 *   Pumping in airports and airplanes, airport security
 *   Managing and cleaning pumping gear in a hotel room
 *   What to pack for your pumping needs
 *   Transporting all your milk home from a trip
 *   Helping baby adjust pre/post trip
I hope this will be helpful. There are over 40 free breastfeeding and pumping webinars on that page - feel free to share the resource with others.
Nancy

Nancy Holtzman RN IBCLC CPN
VP Clinical Content & eLearning

Isis. Parenting Starts Here.