From:
Marianne Vanderveen-Kolkena <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2010 09:26:46 +0200
Beautiful story, Norma!
It is so motivating to hear the beautiful stories of women who put their
heart, their faith and their love in.
I wrote about such a story myself... and won the 3rd prize in the ILCA Essay
Contest for the 25th anniversary! :o))
The topic of the contest was 'How IBCLCs Make A Difference' (500 words tops)
and I wrote about a very special consultation I did.
Those of you who will be at the conference this month will see it at the
entrance.
Others, who are ILCA-members, will be able to read it in the October E-Globe
or the anniversary booklet.
Those who are LCGB-members (UK), will be able to read it in the next
Treasure Chest.
Those who still miss out... I can post it here after October if you like.
First and second prize-winners will come first, in August and September. ;-)

Bye,

Marianne Vanderveen IBCLC, Netherlands